18th March 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BSc(Agriculture) admission in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam for studying BSc(Agriculture)? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

21st March 2019, 11:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BSc(Agriculture) admission in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam?

The basic eligibility criteria to study B.Sc (Agriculture) in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam is pass degree in 10+2 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry and any one of Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Home Science/ Botany/ Zoology subjects with at least 55% marks from a recognized board. Duration of this course is 4 years. Admission is carried out through merit of qualifying examination followed by counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?