6th December 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture?

Hello friends, can you help me to know about the procedure to get admission in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture for studying BSc(Agriculture) course. I am interested to study this BSc(Agriculture) in this institute so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

8th December 2020, 03:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture?

The admission procedure to study a BSc in Agriculture at Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission Selection is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.

Interested candidate can apply online through college website https://mpkv.ac.in/ by clicking on "Admission" tab and then click on "Online Application" tab. After clicking on 'Apply Now' button fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
8th December 2020, 05:41 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture?

Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture is as follows.

Admission will be done on the basis of last qualifying exam.

For application procedure visit official website.
https://mpkv.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?