6th December 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BSc(Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to apply for a BSc(Agriculture) course in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture. I just want to know which entrance exams I have to appear in to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

8th December 2020, 03:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is no such entrance examination is available to study a BSc in Agriculture at Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture. Admission Selection is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the college.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is https://mpkv.ac.in/
8th December 2020, 05:46 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study BSc(Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture can be seen below.

There is no entrance exam applicable for admission.

Admission will be done on merit basis of last qualifying exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?