18th June 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Analytical Chemistry) in Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Arts, Commerce and Science?

I want to get admission in Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Arts, Commerce and Science for studying BSc(Analytical Chemistry). So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this BSc course. Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Analytical Chemistry) in Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Arts, Commerce and Science?
  2. Eligibility to get BSc(Analytical Chemistry) admission in Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Arts, Commerce and Science?
  3. Course structure of BSc(Analytical Chemistry) in Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Arts, Commerce and Science? -- [New]
  4. How many BSc(Analytical Chemistry) seats are available in Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Arts, Commerce and Science?
  5. Fee structure of MCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure to study BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?
  7. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
  9. Is it possible to become a Psychology after completing B.Com, B.Ed? Details about the colleges in Mumbai offering the subject?
  10. Names of the colleges in Mumbai offering full time course in M.A in Economics
  11. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  12. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  13. What is the fee structure required for MCA?
  14. Admission procedure to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  15. Where are the colleges of BCA from Dahanu to Borivalli
  16. Which stream should I choose in class 11th? I am interested in Network
  17. In mumbai which colleges provide MSc in Biotechnology
  18. Top colleges for Msc in Electronics under bharathiar university
28th April 2023, 03:07 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Analytical Chemistry) in Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Arts, Commerce and Science?

The admission is based on merit based to study BSc(Analytical Chemistry) .

The admission procedure to study BSc (Analytical Chemistry) is, candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?