5th June 2010, 12:42 PM
Ushasi Ghosh

List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?

What is the admission procedure,fee structure,last date of receiving admission forms;How can I gate those forms of these colleges mention bellow-

Modern College of Arts,Science & Commerce Shivajinagar,Pune-5
Modern College of Arts,Science & Commerce Ganesh Khind,Pune-53
Annasaheb Magar College
Fergusson College,Pune F.C Road Pune-411004

Can you inform me if is there any other good college of Microbiology in Pune?
If it is,then tell me the details of the admission of those colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Tech in Microbiology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  2. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  3. List of colleges in Pune which provides Oceology course?
  4. Syllabus of Medical Microbiology? List of colleges for Medical Microbiology course in Maharashtra? Admission procedure and fee structure?
  5. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  6. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  7. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Microbiology through Distance Education in Pune?
  8. Government colleges for M.Sc in Microbiology along with their eligibility and admission procedure?
  9. How to get admission in B.Ed in Pune? List of the colleges
  10. List of best colleges in Uttrakhand for microbiology? What is the procedure followed to join them?
  11. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  12. List of BE part time colleges of computer technology in Pune? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  14. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  16. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  17. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure in Pune for MPT programme?
  18. Cutoff list of various colleges in Pune?
14th June 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?

i want admission in pune's for 11th
24th June 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?

I HAVE COPLETED IN B.SC. SO I WANT TO GOIN FERUSSON COLLEGE FOR P.G. IN MICOROBIOLOGY .
25th June 2012, 05:39 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

Microbiology is that part of science which deals with the study of micro - organisms.

The Colleges which are offering Microbiology Course in Pune are :

* Bharati Vidyapeeth University

* Fergusson College

* MES Abasaheb Garware College

* Modern College of Arts, Science & Commerce

* S.B.B alias Appasaheb Jedhe Arts, Commerce & Science College Pune

* Sinhgad College of Science (SCOS)

In order to get admission in these colleges for Microbiology , you must have to pass out in 12th with PCB as your key subjects on a good note , after that you can apply directly in these colleges for admission or through entrance tests.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
26th June 2012, 01:11 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

LIST OF MICROBIOLOGY COLLEGES IN PUNE:

1.Fergusson College
F.C.Road
Pune

2.MES Abasaheb Garware College
Karve Road
Pune

3.Abeda Inamdar Senior College For girls
2390-B,
K.B.Hidayathullah Road,
Azam Campus
Pune

4.Armed Forces Medical College
Wanowrie
Pune

5.Spicer Memorial College
Aundh Road
Ganeshkhind,
Pune

ALL THE BEST....
1st July 2012, 12:57 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

List of Microbiology Colleges in pune :

Pergusson College

MES Abasaheb Garware College

Spicer Memorial College

Modern College of Arts , Science & Commerce

Balaji College of Arts Commerce & Science
13th September 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i hav done my 12th in pcm. can i get addmision for bsc in biotecnology in pune?
3rd June 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for M.Sc I in these modern college shivaji nagar pune
9th May 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Which field has best scope whether biotechnology or microbiology?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?