13th October 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Cardiovascular Technology) in GD Goenka University, Gurugram?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in BSc(Cardiovascular Technology) in GD Goenka University, Gurugram. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

24th November 2018, 08:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Cardiovascular Technology) in GD Goenka University, Gurugram?

Admission procedure to study BSc(Cardiovascular Technology) in GD Goenka University, Gurugram are given below.

Admission is done on the basis of applications submitted by the candidates in which admission committee reviews the basic eligibility, academic performance and other proof of the candidate’s applicability to their preferred course. The admissions committee takes minimum 12 working days after receipt of application to respond. Successful candidates are communicated for admission via e-mail followed by an official offer of admission.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.gdgoenkauniversity.com/ad...ssion-process/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?