13th October 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Cardiovascular Technology) in GD Goenka University, Gurugram?

I have an interest to study BSc(Cardiovascular Technology) in GD Goenka University, Gurugram. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

24th November 2018, 08:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Cardiovascular Technology) in GD Goenka University, Gurugram?

In order to study BSc(Cardiovascular Technology) in GD Goenka University, Gurugram, candidates are admitted based on applications submitted by the them in which admission committee reviews the basic eligibility, academic performance and other proof of the candidate’s applicability to their preferred course. The admissions committee takes minimum 12 working days after receipt of application to respond and for confirmed admission offer successful candidates are communicated for via e-mail. in case, if the admissions committee feels, candidates are required to take an additional written test and/or interview.

For more details,
http://www.gdgoenkauniversity.com/ad...sion-criteria/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?