6th October 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) from Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure. Thank you!

9th October 2018, 12:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) from Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure. Thank you!

Candidates can download the application from the website (http://www.annhmctgoa1.com/courses.html) and fill up & submit the same for the admission to study BSc (Catering Science & Hotel Management) course at Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized university are eligible to study BSc (Catering Science & Hotel Management) course. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination in Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Duration of the course is three years.
9th October 2018, 10:02 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

To take admission in Bsc in Anne Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, you can simply apply it online from their website, under the section- Courses.

Or you can directly visit the college and fill the form and make payment.

The admission is based only on the criteria that the candidate has passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?