3rd May 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Emergency Medicine Technology) in Saveetha Medical College, Chennai?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do BSc(Emergency Medicine Technology) from Saveetha Medical College, Chennai. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately.

7th May 2019, 05:30 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Emergency Medicine Technology) in Saveetha Medical College, Chennai?

You would need to appear in the entrance examination conducted by Saveetha Institute of Medical And Technical Sciences . After that the merit list would be prepared on the basis of marks received the candidates. Candidates with higher rank would be given admission.

The minimum eligibility to apply for the entrance examination is 10+2 with minimum 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Biology.

The application form is available on the website https://www.saveetha.com/.
7th May 2019, 11:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Emergency Medicine Technology) in Saveetha Medical College, Chennai?

The admission procedure to study a BSc in Emergency Medicine Technology at Saveetha Medical College, Chennai is:-

==> Candidate can download the application form from the college website that is www.saveetha.com else can collect from the college office.

==> Pay the application fee in person, it is Rs.500 and by post it is Rs.550. You need to send the fee through post by a DD(Demand Draft) in favor of "Saveetha Medical College", payable at Chennai.

==> Submit the form with all the required documents.

I am also giving you the contact details of the college.

Address- Saveetha Medical College,
Saveetha Nagar, Thandalam, Chennai - 602105
Phone - +91-44-66726623/6666
Mobile - 8939994246/8939994247
Email - [email protected]/ [email protected]
Website - www.saveetha.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?