3rd May 2019, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How many MBBS seats are available in Goa Medical College and Hospital?

Hello friends, I just want to know that how many seats are there in Goa Medical College and Hospital for MBBS course? I want to join this college for studying MBBS. So, I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me about this immediately.

6th May 2019, 10:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBBS seats are available in Goa Medical College and Hospital?

Total number of seats available in Goa Medical College and Hospital for MBBS course are 150.

Entrance test- NEET UG
6th May 2019, 11:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBBS seats are available in Goa Medical College and Hospital?

Total number of MBBS seats available in Goa Medical College and Hospital, Goa are 150.
The candidate must have completed 10+2 with PCB from a recognised board and after that you have to appear in NEET UG examination to get seat in this college.
7th May 2019, 12:21 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available for MBBS course in Goa Medical College and Hospital is 150 of which 23 seats are reserved All India Quota Seats and 127 seats under State Quota Seats.

The admission to the Goa Medical College and Hospital is through NEET examination conducted on all India basis and State Medical entrance examination.

You can visit the website http://www.gmc.goa.gov.in for more details.
7th May 2019, 01:51 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available for MBBS course in Goa Medical College and Hospital is 150.

You must have at least 55% marks in 10+2 from recognized university to get admission in Goa Medical College and Hospital.

The admission is on the basis of scores scored in NEET examination and State Medical entrance examination.

Check the website http://www.gmc.goa.gov.in for more details.
7th May 2019, 12:41 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Goa MBBS BDS Admission - Seat Matrix 2019

College & Course

Goa Medical College, Bambolim (MBBS)

Goa Dental College, Bambolim (BDS)

Total Intake

All India Quota Seats

22/23

State Quota Seats

127/128

7th May 2019, 06:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The total number of MBBS seats are available in Goa Medical College and Hospital is 150.

Goa Medical College and Hospital

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Bambolim
North Goa, Goa 403202, India
7th May 2019, 11:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability of MBBS at Goa Medical College and Hospital is 150 seats intake.

I am also giving you the college website link that is www.gmc.goa.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?