7th July 2023, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Fashion Design) in International Academy of Computer Graphics?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc(Fashion Design) from International Academy of Computer Graphics. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this institute for studying BSc(Fashion Design)? Please tell me asap.

13th July 2023, 07:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Fashion Design) in International Academy of Computer Graphics?

The admission procedure for BSc(Fashion Design) in International Academy of Computer Graphics (IACG):-

1. Fill out the application form:-
You can download the application form from the IACG website or get it in person from the college's admission office.
2. Submit your 12th (2) exam marksheet:-
You must have passed your 12th (2) exam with a minimum of 50% marks in order to be eligible for admission.
3. Pay the application fee:-
The application fee is INR 500.
4. Appear for the entrance exam:-
IACG conducts its own entrance exam for admission to BSc(Fashion Design). The exam is held in April/May every year.
5. Wait for the results:-
The results of the entrance exam are usually announced in June/July.
6. If you are selected, you will be invited for an interview:-
The interview is conducted to assess your creativity, communication skills, and aptitude for fashion design.
7. If you are successful in the interview, you will be admitted to the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?