23rd May 2019, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Hospitality and Catering Management) in JIMS-Delhi?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in JIMS-Delhi for studying BSc(Hospitality and Catering Management). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

25th May 2019, 04:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Hospitality and Catering Management) in JIMS-Delhi?

Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the concerned university to which the college is affiliated. Seats will be allotted based on the rank you will get in the entrance exam. Just make sure you have minimum class 12th qualification to appear for the entrance exam.

You will get admission at your choice of college when you will have a decent rank accoding to the reputation of the college. You should be well prepared for the entrance exam.
26th May 2019, 10:38 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Hospitality and Catering Management) in JIMS-Delhi?

The admission to to study BSc(Hospitality and Catering Management) in Jagan Institute of Management Studies-Delhi is through entrance test conducted by the college itself.

You can apply for the B.Sc(Hospitality and Catering Management) course through the website https://jimsindia.org.

You would need to click on "Apply now" tab at the top of the page to fill the application form.

Contact Address:-

Jagan Institute of Management Studies - JIMS Rohini
3 Near Rithala Metro Station Rohini Sector 5,
Institutional Area, Sector 5,
Rohini, New Delhi,
Delhi 110085
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?