28th July 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?

Hi friends, can you please tell me about the procedure for getting admission in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata for studying BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) course? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  3. How many BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) seats are available in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  4. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  6. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  8. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  9. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  10. What is the fee for HM course?
  11. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  12. List of colleges offering Diploma in Hotel Management in Kolkata
  13. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
  14. What is the admission requirements in International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  16. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  17. Can I get IHM college after scoring 8147 rank in JEE?
  18. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
3rd August 2018, 01:01 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?

Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management is one of the university located in Kolkata offering different degrees in different streams and B.Sc in hospitality & hotel administration is one of them.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Hospitality & Hotel Administration is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.
The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam performance conducted by different states or by the institution. You need to either qualify in the JEE exam or JET which is an exam conducted by the institution.
If you have scored good rank in the JEE then you can get a direct admission for the B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel administration course in the institution. Or

You need to apply for the JET exam conducted by the university every year in the month of April. You need to apply for the exam through online or directly by visiting the institution l, fill the form, submit with few required documents.
If you qualify the exam in merit you can get admission into the institution.

For more details visit the official website of Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?