10th July 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Learning and Academics?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in National Institute of Learning and Academics for studying BSc(Hotel Management). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

12th July 2019, 01:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Learning and Academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to get admission in National Institute of Learning and Academics for studying BSc(Hotel Management). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the admission to study BSc (Hotel Management) at the National Institute of Learning and Academics. They have to appear for the Written Test and those candidates who have cleared the written test have to appear in the Personal Interview conducted by the institute for the admission to study BSc (Hotel Management) at the National Institute of Learning and Academics. Candidates are selected for the BSc (Hotel Management) based on their performance in the qualifying examination, Written Test and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?