13th February 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Interior Design) in VIFT-Bengaluru?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in VIFT-Bengaluru for studying BSc(Interior Design) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

18th February 2019, 07:17 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Interior Design) in VIFT-Bengaluru?

Admission procedure to study BSc(Interior Design) in VIFT-Bengaluru are as follows.

You can apply online and offline both modes to study BSc(Interior Design) in VIFT-Bengaluru.
To apply offline, you need to visit the main office of institute to purchase the application form. You need to fill in the application form with necessary details. Submit your duly filled form along with two passport size photographs. Make the fees payment either by cash or cheque on the same date. Then your enrollment procedure will be confirmed.

In order to get details regarding Admission procedure, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.voguefashioninstitute.com/about/admissions/
18th February 2019, 02:55 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Interior Design) in VIFT-Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to get admission in VIFT-Bengaluru for studying BSc(Interior Design) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study Bachelor Degree in Interior Design & Decoration in VIFT – Bengaluru. They can just walk in directly to the main office and purchase the application from the front office and fill the application and submit the same. Students can also fill up the application online and submit for the admission to study Bachelor Degree in Interior Design & Decoration in VIFT – Bengaluru. Admission to the course is done on the basis of first come first served basis. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?