13th February 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BSc(Nursing) in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing?

Hi friends, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of BSc(Nursing) course which is available in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing? I want to study this BSc(Nursing) in this college. So, I want to know about the course structure. Kindly tell me the course duration also. Thank you!

18th February 2019, 02:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BSc(Nursing) in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing?

Duration of BSc(Nursing) in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing is 4 years. Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main subjects with minimum aggregate of 45% marks in PCBE and pass in each subject from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue that course. In order to get details regarding course structure of BSc(Nursing), you should visit the below mentioned attachment.

For details you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://smu.edu.in/smcon/programs/pr...c-nursing.html
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bsc-nursing-course-outline.pdf(10.4 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?