13th June 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in RIPANS-Aizawl?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in RIPANS-Aizawl for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology). Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

14th June 2019, 08:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in RIPANS-Aizawl?

The admission procedure to study a BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology at RIPANS (Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences), Aizawal is given below.

==> Candidate can visit the institute for the application form.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> For admission candidate must have done 10+2 in science stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.

==> The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.

I am also giving you the contact details of the institute.

Address - Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences (RIPANS)
Zemabawk, Aizawal, Mizoram - 796017
Phone - +91-389-2350521
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.ripans.ac.in
15th June 2019, 02:12 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in RIPANS-Aizawl?

The admission to the B.Sc(Medical Laboratory Technology) course in Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences is through entrance examination conducted by the university itself.

You would need to contact the university to get the application form.

Address:-

Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Science
Zemabawk, Aizawl Mizoram - 796017

Phone number:0389-2350521
Email Address:[email protected]
15th June 2019, 07:11 PM
sharmasheetal

Admission Procedure for Bsc (Medical Laboratory Technologist) is below:-
  • Candidates must have completed their 10+2 science stream with minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics ,chemistry ,Biology or Mathematics.which is 5% relaxed for candidates falling under SC/ST or OBC category.
  • The Candidate must be permanent resident of Assam.
  • To fill the application from with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

contact Details:-

Regional Institute of paramedical and nursing sciences
Aizwal ,Minzoram

Phone: 0389 -2350521

Fax: 0389- 2350522

mail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?