9th January 2021, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Engineering) in Shree Swami Atmanand Saraswati Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the procedure for securing admission for BTech(Computer Engineering) course which is available in Shree Swami Atmanand Saraswati Institute of Technology. Can you please provide me the admission procedure for this course in this institute?

11th January 2021, 11:55 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Engineering) in Shree Swami Atmanand Saraswati Institute of Technology?

Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Engineering) in Shree Swami Atmanand Saraswati Institute of Technology can be seen.

Admission can be done through GUJCET or JEE Main exam.

You have to go through counseling procedure of respective exam to secure admission.

For application procedure visit official website-
https://ssasit.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?