9th January 2021, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of Diploma in Veterinary & livestock Development Assistant in College of Veterinary Sciences Hisar?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the syllabus of Diploma in Veterinary & livestock Development Assistant course of College of Veterinary Sciences Hisar? I am unable to get the information regarding the syllabus of this course of this college. Kindly help me to know about the syllabus.

31st May 2021, 11:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Diploma in Veterinary & livestock Development Assistant in College of Veterinary Sciences Hisar?

Diploma in Veterinary & Livestock Development Assistant is a 2 year duration course and the detailed syllabus is given below.

Year I

Pharmacy
Introduction to Structure And Functions of Body
Introduction to Livestock And Poultry Management
Animal Breeding
Animal Nutrition
Applied Grammar & Precise Writing

Year II

Elementary Medicine
Surgery
Gynecology (Reproductive Disorders)
Clinical Practice
Reproduction Artificial Insemination And Storage of Semen
Animal Products Technology
3rd June 2021, 06:05 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course syllabus of Diploma in Veterinary & livestock Development Assistant in College of Veterinary Sciences Hisar?

Hello friend
Lala Lajpat Rai University of veterinary and science offers diploma in veterinary and livestock assistant. This is a 2 year diploma course, you can do this course through University campus or its affiliated colleges. The syllabus for this course is also available on LUVAS, Hisar and website link is given here - www.luvas.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?