19th July 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai?

Dear friends, I am interested to study BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) from AMET, Chennai. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai?
  3. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  4. Fee expenses of BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai?
  5. Course structure of BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for IES exam after passing B.E Harbour and Ocean Engineering from AMET university
  7. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology admission in AMET, Chennai?
  8. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam in AMET(Chennai)
  9. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?
  10. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
  11. Education Loan scheme to study B.E. Petroleum in AMET University for a candidate whose father is working in UAE and mother is a Teacher in India?
  12. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study GME in AMET University, Chennai being a Mechanical graduate and belongs to SC middle class family?
  13. List of colleges AIEEE college in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  15. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu? I need M.E/M.Tech part time
  16. Is there any entrance exam for getting direct job in Merchant Navy?
  17. Entrance exam available to study ME(Energy Engineering) in Anna University, Chennai?
  18. Information regarding Placement record of AMET University, Chennai?

21st July 2018, 01:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) from AMET, Chennai. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this course asap.

Candidates seeking admission to study BE Harbor and Ocean Engineering in AMET have to collect the application forms in person or by downloading the application from AMET website. Eligibility to study the BE Harbor and Ocean Engineering in AMET is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent, with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and 50% marks in English from a recognized board. Candidates are admitted to the BE Harbor and Ocean Engineering in AMET through an Entrance Examination and Personal Interview. Candidates can find the details in the AMET website link given Click Here

22nd July 2018, 08:58 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai?

Academy of Maritime Education and Training (AMET) conducts entrance test *(AMET Entrance Test) for admission to study BTech course. You must have passed 10+2 standard or its equivalent, with minimum 50% Marks for OC and 45% Marks for others aggregate in Maths, Physics and Chemistry group and 50% marks in English from recognized Board to be eligible to apply for admission in BTech (Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering). After that you will have to appear for "AMET Entrance Test" conducted by Academy of Maritime Education and Training. If you are shortlisted, then you will be called for personal interview based on the marks obtained in AMET Entrance Test.

Final selection of the candidates will be done based on the 10+2 marks, marks secured in AMET Entrance Test and performance in personal interview.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?