23rd February 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?

Hello,
I am doing B.E.(Marine Engineering) from AMET University. I want to do my Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad. Can you please tell me the details to get admission for Marine Engineering in Abroad? And is this a good option for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  2. How to study LLB in Abroad being Science student? Detailed procedure of admission?
  3. Is doing masters in marine engineering after completing engineering graduation worth from job prospective?
  4. Detailed admission procedure to study BBM in Abroad for Intermediate Commerce student?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in abroad?
  6. Chances to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical student? Detailed information about MS course in Abroad?
  7. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Am I eligible to do aerospace engineering masters in abroad after
  9. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. Is it easy to study MS in Abroad for B.E. Civil student? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  12. Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  13. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. How to study Marine engineering from Abroad on part time basis? Fees including hostel?
  15. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  17. Possibility to study Masters in Economics in Abroad through GRE for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Masters in Astrophysics?
26th February 2016, 06:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?

To get admission in Master's in Marine Engineering course in Abroad after completion of your B.E Marine Engineering, you must have to appear in GRE and TOFEL/IELTS examination. It is not mandatory to appear in GRE examination, only few universities in US asks for GRE score whereas it is mandatory to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?