11th September 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science) in IIT Indore?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the procedure for securing admission for BTech(Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science) course which is available in IIT Indore. Can you please provide me the admission procedure for this course in this institute?

13th September 2020, 01:36 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science) in IIT Indore?

Admission procedure to study BTech(Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science) in IIT Indore is as follows.

1. Applicant have to submit application form online through the official website of the IIT (https://jeeadv.ac.in).

2. Register through email id and phone number.

3. Fill the required personal and academic details.

4.The application fee can be paid through the online mode of Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.

JEE Advanced score/rank will be responsible for admission.

Qualified candidates of JEE Advanced will be called for the online counseling session.
13th September 2020, 10:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science) in IIT Indore?

The admission procedure to study BTech in Mettallurgy Engineering and Materials Science at IIT Indore is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in JEE Advanced.

Interested candidate can apply online through the JEE Main website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/. Register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiti.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?