11th September 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science) in IIT Indore?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in IIT Indore for studying BTech(Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

13th September 2020, 01:14 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science) in IIT Indore?

Eligibility to study BTech(Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science) in IIT Indore is as follows.

Applicant must have completed 10+2 from recognized board.
Applicant must have valid score in JEE Advanced.

Admission will be done through JEE Advanced Counselling procedure only.
13th September 2020, 09:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science) in IIT Indore?

The eligibility to study BTech in Mettallurgy Engineering and Materials Science at IIT Indore is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in JEE Advanced and there is no age bar to apply for this course.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiti.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?