28th July 2019, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Telecommunication Engineering) in BMS Institute of Technology Fardiabad?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for getting admission in BMS Institute of Technology Fardiabad for studying BTech(Telecommunication Engineering)? I want to secure admission for this course in this college. Kindly help me!

31st July 2019, 12:31 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Telecommunication Engineering) in BMS Institute of Technology Fardiabad?

The admission in BMS Institute of Technology Fardiabad for studying BTech(Telecommunication Engineering) is through competitive examination of IIT mains which is conducted in the month of April.

If you have appeared in IIT mains examintaion then you can attend the counseling on the basis of your rank and can fill your choices for your college. The allotment of the seats is completely based on vacant seats available in that particular college.

You can also take admission through management quota, 15% seats are reserved under this quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?