27th April 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Special Honours in Geography from Calcutta University after completing Graduation?

Hello Sir,
I want to pursue Advanced courses in the
field of Geography after my Graduation.
Can I pursue Special Honours in Geography in
Calcutta University after Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Change from English honours to Geography honours from one college of Calcutta university to other?
  2. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  3. What should I do after completing BSc Geography Honors from University of Calcutta
  4. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  5. Best place and university to study BA Geography honours?
  6. Is there any professional course related to geography? I have completed graduation in Geography from Calcutta University
  7. Can I apply for job or continue higher studies after completing Graduation in Geography subject?
  8. Subjects required for graduation in Geography at Calcutta University?
  9. Am I eligible for MSc in geo informatics after completing graduation from Calcutta University
  10. Possibility to study B.Sc(Geography) for B.A. candidate? Does Delhi University offers M.Sc(Geography) course?
  11. Can I do MSc in Geography after completing graduation in Geography?
  12. Am I eligible to study MSc in Mathematics after completing graduation course from a popular college affiliated to Calcutta University?
  13. Advice regarding B.A(Hons.) Geography
  14. Can I get admission in regular masters degree in Geography or GIS in any university after scoring 50.4%? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA
  16. Career options and competetive exams for Career after Geography honours?
  17. How to do MSc in geography after doing honors graduate in Geography
  18. In which colleges can I apply for Geography Honors? What is the scope?
1st May 2015, 12:09 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study Special Honours in Geography from Calcutta University after completing Graduation?

You can get admission to the course of Special Honours in Geography under Calcutta University.
It will be better though if you can pursue the Masters Degree Course in the field of Geography.
The value of the Masters Degree is more than the value of the Special Honours so it will be better for you if you can get admission into the course of Masters Degree in the field of Geography.
The rest is your own decision as you will have to choose what you want to study.
So make sure you choose wisely and then you will have to do accordingly.
10th September 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Special Honours in Geography from Calcutta University after completing Graduation?

Can I do special honors on Computer science after my pure B.Sc(General) under calcutta university
24th August 2016, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Can i do special honors in education after my graduation in pass course? I don't have the subject during graduation.
15th February 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I have passed Bsc general course.But I want to do Msc from regular University,I don't know what is the criteria?
2nd March 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I AM PASSED B.Sc GENERAL COURSE. CAN I STUDY SPECIAL HONOURS COURSE IN BOTANY FROM CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY? PLEASE REPLY.
23rd May 2017, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I am passed B.sc (General) course in 2009. Can I study special honors course in Geography from Calcutta University ???
28th June 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I am passed B.Com (General) course. Can I study special honours course in finance from Calcutta University?
28th June 2017, 10:48 PM
Rayaa Mitra

I am passed B.Com (General) course. Can I study Special Honours course in Finance from Calcutta University.
23rd August 2017, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I want to study geography special honours under Calcutta university .. I don't know what is the eligibility .
31st July 2019, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

CAN I STUDY SPECIAL HONOURS IN PHYSIOLOGY UNDER CAICUTTA UNIVERSITY AFTER COMPIETING GRADUATION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?