7th May 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BE(Civil Engineering) from Bhilai Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any college in Chattisgarh on the basis of AIEEE rank of 650000
  2. Which college should I prefer after scoring 60 marks in PET in OBC?
  3. In which college can I get after scoring 91 marks in PET?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  5. Which university is best for me for B.Tech Mechanical in distance or part time in Chattisgarh?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available for BE(Civil Engineering) admission in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  7. How many BE(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  8. In which college can I get after scoring 10734 rank in Chhattisgarh state in AIEEE?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  10. Admission procedure to study BBA(Information Technology) in Bhilai Business School?
  11. Which B.Tech colleges to prefer after scoring 148700 in AIEEE?
  12. What is the scope for 2 years experience IT professional? I have completed my B.E in IT
  13. Admission procedure to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai? -- [New]
  14. Which college will I get after scoring 13000 rank in PET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Environmental Science in Bhilai Institute of Technology? When the application form will be released?
  17. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  18. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
13th June 2018, 07:03 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?

"BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology"

=>Selection procedure:

In order to take admission in Bhilai Institute of Technology to study BE (Civil Engineering), you will have to sit in the JEE Mains/CG PET. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks scored in JEE Mains/CG PET (Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test).

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Remove *
13th June 2018, 03:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?

Admission process to get admission into B.E in Civil Engineering in Bhilai Institute of Technology:

In general, the admission process into this B.E in Civil Engineering course is done through Central online Counselling administered by "Directorate of Technical Education", Government of Chhattisgarh.

And the dates and other details counselling are displayed through advertisement in local news papers as well as through their website.

Click here for More Details

You may go through the above link for more details and the contact details are given below for getting detailed information about this course.

Ph. No: 0788 2359297
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?