17th October 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in NETES Institute of Technology and Science Mirza?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) course in NETES Institute of Technology and Science Mirza. So, I just want to know the process of getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

23rd October 2019, 03:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in NETES Institute of Technology and Science Mirza?

The admission procedure to study BE in Electronics & Communication Engineering at NETES Institute of Technology and Science Mirza is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent's with a minimum score of 45% marks for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject with any of these subjects Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology as optional subject from a recognized board. Admission selection is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and JEE Main/Assam-CEE.

Interested candidate can apply online through the website of Assam CEE and JEE Main that is www.astu.ac.in and www.jeemain.nic.in. Fill the application form with all the required details and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?