23rd June 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering course from BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering admission in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  4. How many Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering seats are available in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  5. Admission procedure to study BE(Electrical Engineering) in Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore? -- [New]
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  7. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?
  9. Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded after scoring 490 in GATE?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  11. Which college is better to choose for M.Tech after scoring 2300 rank in Civil
  12. Which college is better in between Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology & Science and Institute of Engineering & Technology, DAVV to study M.Tech(Electronics & Communication)?
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  14. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  15. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  16. Which engineering college I will get admission after scoring 34693 rank?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  18. Admission procedure to study MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in 2nd year student?
25th June 2018, 09:02 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?

To take admission in Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore, you have to submit the application to the admission office in the prescribed format within the date prescribed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka. You have to submit the below mentioned documents along with your application form :-

--> Original 10th Standard Marks Card + 2 Photocopies
--> Original Transfer Certificate + 2 Photocopies
--> 5 Years Study Certificate In Case Of Karnataka Students With BEO Signature + 2 Photocopies
--> Eligibility Certificate In Case Of All Non-Karnataka Students
--> Eligibility Certificate Only In Case Of Karnataka Students Who Have Passed CBSE Or ICSE Examinations
--> Latest Photographs - 5 Nos. Of Stamp Size And 5 Nos. Of Passport Size Photos
--> Physical Fitness Certificate ( Medical Certificate )
--> Latest Caste And Income Certificate For SC/ST Students
--> I.T.I Marks Cards In Case Of I.T.I Students Entering To II Year On Lateral Entry Basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?