17th October 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in GIMT Guwahati?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) from GIMT Guwahati. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this institute for studying BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering)? Please tell me asap.

5th November 2019, 05:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in GIMT Guwahati?

The admission procedure to study BE in Electronics & Telecom Engineering at GIMT Guwahati is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the subjects and must have scored 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

Admission selection is done on the basis of Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) and JEE Main score. Interested candidate can apply through Assam CEE website www.ceemedu.org or JEE Main website www.jeemain.nic.in. The seat allotment will be done as per the merit of the candidate, their preferred choice and the availability of seats during the counseling session.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.gimt-guwahati.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?