17th October 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) seats are available in the GIMT Guwahati?

Hello friends, I just want to know that how many seats are there in GIMT Guwahati for BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) course? I want to join this college for studying BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering). So, I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me about this immediately.

20th October 2019, 07:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) seats are available in the GIMT Guwahati?

The seat availability to study BE in Electronics & Telecom Engineering at GIMT Guwahati is 120 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.gimt-guwahati.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?