18th December 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Kolhapur Institute of Technology's College of Engineering?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Kolhapur Institute of Technology's College of Engineering for studying BE(Environmental Engineering) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

22nd December 2018, 10:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Kolhapur Institute of Technology's College of Engineering?

If you want to get admission in Kolhapur Institute of Technology's College of Engineering for studying BE(Environmental Engineering) course, you have to appear for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET). Candidates are admitted based on rank obtained in MHT-CET followed by counselling. Candidates with valid score in JEE Main are also eligible to get admission in Kolhapur Institute of Technology's College of Engineering for studying BE(Environmental Engineering) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?