10th August 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) from Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this institute for studying BE(Industrial Engineering & Management)? Please tell me asap.

20th August 2018, 01:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology?

If you want to study BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, you will have to sit in the KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test). Admission is done on the basis of rank obtained in KCET followed by counselling. You must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject from a recognized board to be eligible to apply for admission in BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology.
20th August 2018, 03:42 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology?

Dr. Ambedkar institute of technology is one of the famous college offering different level degrees in different subjects where as BE in Industrial Engineering & Management is one of them.

BE (Bachelor of Engineering) in Industrial Engineering & Management is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.
The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the institution is a 10+2 in PCM related subjects with minimum 45% from any recognised board. There is 5% relaxation given for reservation candidates.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam performance. KEA conducts entrance exam once in every year for giving admissions into the engineering courses into different colleges.
You need to apply for the exam and qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission into college.

For more detailed information about the admission process you can visit the official website of Dr. Ambedkar institute of technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?