10th August 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) admission in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology?

Hello, I have given my 12th Board exam from CBSE Board with Science stream. I want to get admission in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for studying BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

20th August 2018, 12:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) admission in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have given my 12th Board exam from CBSE Board with Science stream. I want to get admission in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for studying BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

Students who have passed 2nd PUC or 12th Standard or equivalent examination with English as one of the Languages and obtained a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Electronics / Computer (40% marks for SC/ST, Category 1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category students) are eligible to study BE Industrial Engineering and Management course in the Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology. Students can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
20th August 2018, 01:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) admission in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology?

If you want to get admission in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for studying BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) course, you must have passed 10+2 examination with minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects from a recognized board to be eligible. Candidate who have completed 3 year Diploma, are eligible for direct admission in the lateral entry scheme.
20th August 2018, 05:11 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Industrial Engineering & Management is a 4 years graduation level degree.

Dr. Ambedkar institute of technology is a famous college offering different degrees in different subjects from which BE in Industrial Engineering & Management is one of course offered by the college.

The basic eligibility required for studying BE in Industrial Engineering & Management course in this college is a 10+2 in PCM subjects from any recognised board.
The minimum percentage required is 45% and there is 5% relaxation for reserved candidates.

For more details about the admission process visit the official website of Dr. Ambedkar institute of technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?