21st September 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee structure of BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in College of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore?

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the course fee expenses of BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) course which is available in College of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore? I am interested to do this course in this college. So please help me to know about the admission as well as semester wise fee structure.

25th September 2019, 02:20 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in College of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore?

The admission and semester wise fee structure of Bachelor of Arts (Journalism and Mass Communication) in College of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore is given below:-

Admission fee expenses:- Rs.17,700
Semester I fee expenses:-Rs.54,750
Semester II fee expenses:-Rs.46,700
Semester III fee expenses:-Rs.46,700
Semester IV fee expenses:-Rs.46,700

You can visit the website https://www.dsu.edu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?