13th November 2020, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee structure of BTech(Artificial Intelligence and Data Science) offered in IFHE Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please provide me the details of the fee expenses of BTech(Artificial Intelligence and Data Science) course of IFHE Hyderabad. I want to study my BTech(Artificial Intelligence and Data Science) in this institute so I want to know about the admission and semester wise fee structure.

14th November 2020, 08:16 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of BTech(Artificial Intelligence and Data Science) offered in IFHE Hyderabad?

Admission and semester wise fee structure of BTech(Artificial Intelligence and Data Science) offered in IFHE Hyderabad can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs
9.1 Lakh.

You have to pay tuition fee of Rs. 1.1 Lakh per semester for 8 semesters.

You also have to pay admission fee of rs. 30000.
15th November 2020, 09:44 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of BTech(Artificial Intelligence and Data Science) offered in IFHE Hyderabad?

As far as you are concerned about the Admission and Semester wise fee structure of IFHE (IFCAI Foundation for Higher Education),Hyderabad for different courses offered by it, then the same is made available by the same institute on the link https://www.ifheindia.org/icfaitech/fee.html.

Apart, from the fee structure, you can also get details regarding provisions of scholarships and eligibility for the same.
15th November 2020, 01:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

BTech in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science at IGHE Hyderabad is a 4 year duration course and is divided into 8 semesters. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Semester I - Rs.155000
Semester II - Rs.125000
Semester III - Rs.125000
Semester IV - Rs.125000
Semester V - Rs.125000
Semester V - Rs.125000
Semester VI - Rs.125000
Semester VII - Rs.125000
Semester VIII - Rs.125000
Total - Rs.10.3 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ifheindia.org
15th November 2020, 02:33 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Admission and semester wise fee structure of BTech(Artificial Intelligence and Data Science) offered in IFHE Hyderabad is 2.8 lakhs per annum. The applicant must have passed 12th with a minimum of 55% marks from any board. The applicant must be available for the duration of 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?