13th November 2020, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Campus Interview available in IFHE Hyderabad for a BTech(Artificial Intelligence and Data Science) candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, if I get admission for BTech(Artificial Intelligence and Data Science) in IFHE Hyderabad then I can get a job from campus interview? I am planning to do BTech(Artificial Intelligence and Data Science) in this institute. So, I would like to know about the campus interview in this institute for such candidates.

14th November 2020, 08:20 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus Interview available in IFHE Hyderabad for a BTech(Artificial Intelligence and Data Science) candidate?

Yes, Campus Interview is available in IFHE Hyderabad for a BTech(Artificial Intelligence and Data Science) Candidate.

Here placement is average , each year around 50% students get placement with average package of 3 - 4 LPA.
15th November 2020, 02:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Interview available in IFHE Hyderabad for a BTech(Artificial Intelligence and Data Science) candidate?

Yes, campus facility is available in IFHE Hyderabad for a BTech in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science . There is a dedicated placement cell available with placement officers who work around the year for organizing campus placement drives. They also provide regular trainings to improve soft skills, technical skills and organize expert talks to improve the employment of students. The placement cell also organizes workshops to develop personality and industry placement meets. Every year top organization visits the campus for hiring and some of them are Accenture, ADP, Amazon, Genpact, HCL and many more.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ifheindia.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?