23rd October 2021, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission in St. Xavier College Ranchi for English honours course

Respected Sir, I m Parul Toppo...I live in Delhi....I've given 12th board exam this year.....I am 17 yrs. old.... I am from Arts section.....I got 71% in board exam and i want to do english honours...... i've got 76 marks in english......I want to take admission in Xavier college, Ranchi.... Me and my father went to Ranchi in the month of may... We got to know that application forms will be out only after the 12th board results.... Forms were out in june 1st week..... My father went to Xavier college to take the form... there he got to know that admit card and few more things were required... me and my father didn't know about it..so we didn't bring certificates and admit card from delhi...so the college faculty said to fill the form online....we went back to delhi...due to some problem i was not able to fill the form online.... So we thought to apply in delhi itself... but here in delhi it is very difficult for schedule castes to get admission in colleges.... and many didn't get admission... not only schedule castes but many christians are not getting admission...so many went out of
delhi... i also applied in many colleges but i didn't get admission...
Sir i would like to take admission in your college.... I know entrance
exam is over for english honours..... Sir this is my humble
request to you to give me one chance.... Will I get admission in your college?
Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully
Parul Toppo

24th October 2021, 09:29 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in St. Xavier College Ranchi for English honours course

The admission to St. Xavier College Ranchi for an English honours course is based on the merit of the candidates after completing their 10+2 examination. There is no entrance test is conducted by the college for this English honours course. A candidate can apply online through the college website www.sxcrani.org by clicking on the 'New Registration' tab. After registration logs in with your user name and password, fill the application form with all the required details. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and pay the application fee online and submit the form.

The educational qualification for BA in English Honours is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in concerned subject with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
24th October 2021, 05:57 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Admission in St. Xavier College Ranchi for English honours course is that the candidate should have passed 12th with a minimum of 50% marks in the relevant subject from any recognized university.

Application can be submitted online only. Candidates may apply for more than one subject.
24th October 2021, 05:57 PM
Msdhoni02

Admission in St. Xavier College Ranchi for English honours course?

For admission into Honours degree in any subject it shall be necessary for a student to have obtained not less than 50% marks in the subject concerned and also 50% in aggregate in the Intermediate + 2 examination. Candidates are advised not to apply if they had no Business Maths/Maths in XI and XII.
25th October 2021, 08:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The selection of student is based on entrance test and interview.
Admission is also done by management quota seats.
Colleges in India have reserved under management quota.
Application form can be filled through online and offline.
Fees can also be submitted online.
25th October 2021, 09:39 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

English Honours course is a duration of 3 years divided into 6th semester and is you are doing M.A in english honours it will takes 2 years divided into four semesters,for admission in St.Xavier college ranchi foe english honours you will have to appear in the entrance exam & Interview.

for more information visit their website https://www.sxcran.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?