10th June 2022, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

After 12th can I pursue BBA course and CS programme?

After 12th can I pursue BBA course and CS programme ( Foundation, Executive, etc.) both at the same time

12th June 2022, 06:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 12th can I pursue BBA course and CS programme?

After 12th can I pursue BBA course and CS programme?

Yes, the candidate can do BBA after 12 (without accounts). There are several colleges that have their own entrance exam for the course but Accounts is nowhere an eligibility criterion for the exam. You can do BBA and CS together if you want to pursue your career in law field. If you don't want to do law and want to do MBA after BBA, then CS is all of no use. You can do BBA and CS together if you want to pursue your career in law field.
13th June 2022, 05:46 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes. you can do BBA after 12 (without accounts). There are several colleges which have their own entrance exam for the course but Accounts is nowhere a eligibility criteria for the exam.
15th June 2022, 03:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Company Secretary course can be done in two ways. One when you are at the undergraduate level and one when you are a graduate. You can take admission to the Foundation course of ICSI after passing the 12th class with a minimum score of 45% in aggregate. Therefore since you are in the middle of BBA it means you have passed 10+2. After completing your BBA you are eligible for taking admission to the Executive level directly and here also you will have to have a minimum of 45% marks in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?