29th December 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to migrate from one college to another?

What is the procedure to migrate from one college to another during B.Arch course?
I want to migrate/slide after 3rd or 4th semester of b.arch from a college under kurukshetra university to college under PTU, Mohali . So, tell me what is the procedure for doing so?

29th December 2016, 11:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to migrate from one college to another?

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your College to another College after the completion of your 3rd semester at the respective College.
Since you have completed your 3rd semester in that College, you mus have to complete your degree course from there only.
30th December 2016, 01:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility is that the candidate should have completed their 1st year of college from a recognized university and should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate and top of all there should be a valid reason for it.

You should write an application to your college regarding your issue and the reason behind your transfer. If however, your reason is accepted, you will be most eligible to migrate and if not then I am sorry you will have to continue your studies from your present college itself.
30th December 2016, 07:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to migrate from one college to another:-

Yes, you are allowed to migrate from one college to another but the condition is that the college in which you want to migrate is also affiliated from same University.

For migration you need to write a application to your college principal that you want to migrate to another college. After application you need to fill a form for migration in another college. This form will place a application in Universities to change your college code and your admission in new college.

At last complete admission related formalities in college where you want to get admission.
30th December 2016, 07:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to migrate from one college to another for pursuing your B.Arch course. To be eligible to get B.Arch degree certificate, you should have to pursue B.Arch course from the same university where you have secured admission for pursuing B.Arch course. If you are not interested to pursue from the same university where you are currently pursuing, you need to discontinue from the course and take fresh admission in first year of B.Arch course.
30th December 2016, 10:59 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

This is a tough task but not impossible. There is a provision for the same.

The following procedure you need to follow :

* Enquire in the college if there is any seat vacant in the semester and the college you want to take the admission.

* Write an application to the head of that University i.e. the VC about the same (in case of the change of the university). Else write to the head of the institution of the college in which you want to take the admission. (if you are taking the admission in the same university)

* If they agree, write about the same to the head of your university (in case of the change of the university), else write to the head of your institution.

* If they both agree, then pay the required amount of the fee and ask for the college leaving certificate and a migration certificate in case of the change in the university.

* After completion of this, take the admission in the college you want by paying the required amount of the fee.

NOTE : Do not apply for the college leaving certificate if you are not confident that they will agree. Else your years and efforts in the degree will go in vain.
31st December 2016, 08:19 AM
bablu singh71

Candidate can be migrate from one college to another if seat is lying there vacant in which want be admitted.But university is same that time only CLC is must. But in other university CLC and Migration certificate is also be must.
6th August 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Give me some perfect region for the migration for one college to another college in same University
6th August 2019, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to migrate from one college to another in ree condition ?
16th October 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to migrate from one college to another college In class 11?
15th December 2019, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

I done migration in bs 4 year in commerce from GCMS TIMERGAR to GCMS THANA both college are affiliated to University of MALAKAND. Does it will be accepted/villed my degree or is there anything which lead my degree fake.
24th December 2019, 12:47 PM
Sreerag. K

you cannot change your College to another College after the completion of your 3rd semester at the respective College.
Since you have completed your 3rd semester in that College, you mus have to complete your degree course from there only.
30th June 2020, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change college under the same University for bcom?
15th October 2020, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

But they asked you to pay fees of one year in both college ....
6th December 2020, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Is migration possible in the 4th semester
12th January 2021, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I want to migrate from one college to another. I'm in first year B. A. In second sem. Can it be possible to migrate????????????
31st January 2022, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

How I migrate from one affilated clg to other affilated clg in 5 sms
15th June 2022, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to change the college within same university. Bcoz i am not getting the subject what I want to take in 12th in same earlier college . But My college is not giving LC giving reason that local migration is not allowed. What to do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?