3rd June 2014, 03:38 PM
amitbijender

After doing B.A. from Manav Bharti university or Shreedhar university can one appear for government or private jobs?

I am from Haryana.I want to do B.A. Course from Manav Bharat University or Shreedhar university .But hear lots of bad thing about these ,i also checked UGC website ,there these University are approved by ugc as private University.I just want to know from Senior member of Site to Approvel .What you say friend ,after doing it is my degree is valid for all Govt. and Private job and i also want to take admission in M.A.(CDLU,MDU or KUK ).So Help me friend .............
Thanks in Advance.

15th December 2014, 01:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After doing B.A. from Manav Bharti university or Shreedhar university can one appear for government or private jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitbijender View Post
I am from Haryana.I want to do B.A. Course from Manav Bharat University or Shreedhar university .But hear lots of bad thing about these ,i also checked UGC website ,there these University are approved by ugc as private University.I just want to know from Senior member of Site to Approvel .What you say friend ,after doing it is my degree is valid for all Govt. and Private job and i also want to take admission in M.A.(CDLU,MDU or KUK ).So Help me friend .............
Thanks in Advance.
Yes, both the Universities have been approved by UGC. So, please don't worry you are definitely eligible for State and National Government exam level Here I am providing the list of Government exam after graduation.

Manav Bharti university UGC Approval Certificate:

Shridhar university UGC Approval Certificate:

Government Exam After Graduation:

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?