18th October 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for EAM CET exam from Tilangana State after completing class 12th (CBSE) from Saudi Arabia?

Respected Sir, I have completed 10+2 (CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and now I want to give EAM CET exam from Tilangana State. Am I eligible to appear for EAM CET exam with such criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Indian citizen who is studying 10+2 in Saudi Arabia is eligible for EAMCET?
  2. What are the eligibility criteria for CET, Karnataka? I have done schooling up to 7th std(CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and planning to move to karnataka for further studies from 8th std to 12th through CBSE board
  3. If I study 12th under CBSE in Saudi Arabia then am I eligible to write EAMCET exam of Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  5. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  6. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  7. Am I eligible for EAMCET, if done 10th from Saudi Arabia and 12th from Hyderabad?
  8. Can I appear for MHT CET and AIEEE Exams being a candidate having completed 10th and 12th from CBSE School in Saudi Arabia?
  9. Am I eligible to write CET exam for engineering? I am an NRI from Saudi Arabia
  10. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  11. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  12. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  13. Candidate who have done 12th from International Indian School Saudi Arabia can appear in PMT?
  14. Can I pursue half semester of 10th CBSE if discontinue from Saudi Arabia?
  15. How an Indian can get Teacher job in Saudi Arabia? -- [New]
  16. Can we get admission in class 12th Science in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  17. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  18. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
23rd January 2017, 06:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for EAM CET exam from Tilangana State after completing class 12th (CBSE) from Saudi Arabia?

Yes, you can surely apply for EAM CET on the basis of your qualification from Saudi Arabia, if your parents are basically from India. There is no restrictions for candidates like you.

You just need to have valid documents to get admission after appearing in entrance exam. Just keep the documents ready.
26th January 2017, 06:59 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for EAM CET exam from Tilangana State after completing class 12th (CBSE) from Saudi Arabia?

Yes, you can surely give the EAMCET exam and appear for any college on the basis of these score.
But you will be considered as an NRI student. This is because for you to be an Indian residing in India candidate you must have studied in India for the past 4 consecutive years.
Having said that, you must also keep in minds the rules that will be different for you:
1. Being an NRI student only 5% of the total seats in any college are for your taking. No college is allowed to fill more than 5% seats with NRI candidates.
2. Your fees will be considerably higher than the rest of the students. Their fees will be somewhere around 30-40k but yours will be around 70-80k,

All the other criteria's of marks and grades remain the same for you and any Indian student residing in India and are subject to change from college to college and course to course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?