26th November 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the graduation course if failed in 12th Maths?

Sir/Madam, I have failed in compartment exam of maths in 12th but I am passed 12th due to the additional subject so can I do graduation? Can you please give me the information which I need to follow to apply for the course? Awaiting for the quick response.

30th November 2016, 06:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the graduation course if failed in 12th Maths?

If you are declared passed according to the board rules, then surely you can get admission in a graduation course according to your stream. You will not be able to pursue degree in that subject in which you have failed.

Normally, boards declare a candidate pass due to the best of five subjects rule. Hence, in your case it seems the case. If you are not interested in that subject, then you can surely apply for degree admission.
30th November 2016, 06:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the graduation course if failed in 12th Maths?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the graduation course only if you have qualified the Mathematics subject after failing in 12th standard. If you have not qualified the failed subject by appearing in Supplementary examinations then, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing Graduation course.

Admissions in Graduation course are done through state level entrance examination or through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks. So, I suggest you to qualify the failed subject of your 12th standard and apply for admission to Graduation course.
30th November 2016, 09:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot apply for Graduation course after failing in 12th Class. In order to get admission in Graduation course, you must first provide your Passing Mark's Sheets and other relevant documents during admission. So you are not eligible to apply for Graduation course after failing 12th Class. I suggest you to first clear the backlog in order to pursue Graduation from a recognized university. In general, the minimum percentage required in Graduation is 60% marks in 12th Class. So make sure you clear all your backlogs in order to get admission in Graduation.
30th November 2016, 10:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for graduation if you have failed in 12th mathematics. In order to join graduation you must qualify 12th examination from a recognized board and make sure you pass in all the subjects. If you have backlog in any subject in 12th standard then you won't be allowed to do graduation. So, I would recommend you to clear your pending backlog at first and then apply for graduation.
30th November 2016, 10:49 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

No you are not eligible to apply for bachelor's degree because you have failed in mathematics. You must have passed in all subjects in 10+2 to get admission in any discipline of bachelor's degree.

You should reappear for compartment exam to clear your backlog in mathematics then only you would be able to get admission in graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?