26th July 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for JEE Advanced having Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Hindi in 12th CBSE?

Sir,
I have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Hindi in my 12th CBSE Board. I would like to know that am I eligible for JEE Advanced or not? Please let me know immediately.

27th July 2015, 08:06 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for JEE Advanced having Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Hindi in 12th CBSE?

Yes, you are eligible for jee advanced if you satisfy the below eligibilities:
performance in jee mains
the candidate should be among the top 150000 in jee mains percentage of the total number of candidate for various categories is as follows: 50.5% for general (from common rank list) 27% for obc, 15%for sc, 7.5% for st within each of these 4 categories. 3% horizontal reservation is available for pwd candidates.
Age limit 15yrs or more general obc, 20years or more sc/st/pwd.
No of attempts : a candidate can attempt jee(advance) a maximum of 2 times and that too in consecutive year jee advanced should be either the candidate 1st attempt or the second consective attempts.
Appearance in class 12th : the candidate should have appeared for the class 12th or equivalent exam for the 1st time in all the subjects.
27th July 2015, 11:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for JEE Advanced having Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Hindi in 12th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Hindi in my 12th CBSE Board. I would like to know that am I eligible for JEE Advanced or not? Please let me know immediately.
You have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Hindi in my 12th CBSE Board so you are eligible for JEE Advanced exam.

Only top 1,50,000 out of the qualifying candidates in JEE Main will be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?