19th December 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed having 50% in Bachelor Degree in Law(Three year Course)?

sir,
I have completed Bachelor Degree in Law(Three year Course) with 50% marks can i eligible to do Bed Course?

8th January 2014, 06:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed having 50% in Bachelor Degree in Law(Three year Course)?

Yes of course you are eligible to apply for the B.Ed. As you have 50% marks in graduation and for the B.Ed the eligibility is given below:
For the B.Ed the candidate should have minimum 50% marks.
There is no age limit.
And there is no necessity of particular subject in graduation. Any candidate with any subject can apply for the B.Ed. But there is necessity to have minimum 50% marks otherwise it is not possible to take admission in B.Ed.

After B.Ed you can apply for the TET exam. After clear that you will be able to apply for the TGT or PGT exam. And for this the B.Ed is necessary.

And as you have done law then i think after that you should apply for the MBA in Law and i think it is best for your career. After that you can apply for the any company as the law adviser.

And for this you should do MBA from a reputed college and it is best for you career. And for this you should apply for the entrance exam and there are so many entrance exam for this. You can apply for any of the exam.

So, if you want to do B.Ed then it is best to do B.Ed from a reputed college. And as you have 50% marks in graduation then you can apply for the B.Ed.
29th January 2014, 10:35 AM
priya kalgikar

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed having 50% in Bachelor Degree in Law(Three year Course)?

Yes you can do B.Ed and graduation course is the eligibity criteria for the course
to know more about B.Ed course just click on the mentioned below url
http://www.way2college.com/BEdNorth-East.htm
Top BEd Colleges North East
8th May 2015, 05:55 PM
amanshrivastava98

The eligibility criteria for a candidate seeking admission in BEd. is as follows :

* The candidate should have completed the graduation from a recognized university.

* The candidate should have secured 50% marks at least in the graduation.

* There is no ceiling for the age.

* there is no specific subject criteria in the graduation.

Since you fulfill the above criteria, you are eligible for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?