23rd August 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?

i am completing my graduation in bcom. can i join air hostess training in my near by cities?
how can i become air hostess in india? what requairement is necessary for doing this profession? please please reply my question.. i want to become a air hostess.
i am completing my graduation with58% marks..my height is 5ft 2. and i am fair in color..

24th August 2016, 12:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am completing my graduation in bcom. can i join air hostess training in my near by cities?
how can i become air hostess in india? what requairement is necessary for doing this profession? please please reply my question.. i want to become a air hostess.
i am completing my graduation with58% marks..my height is 5ft 2. and i am fair in color..
Yes, you are eligible for air hostess training. After completion of this training, you can get jobs in any air hostess company.

But you fulfill below given criteria.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university to become an Air Hostess.

Your age should be below 25 years.

The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
24th August 2016, 07:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?

An air hostess needs to be a person with pleasing personality as the basic job for them is to take care of the passengers in the flight.

Yes, you are eligible to join air hostess training after completing your graduation in B.Com.

In order to join air hostess training you have meet the following eligibility criteria:

> You have to complete your 10 + 2 or equivalent or a graduation degree.

> Minimum age is 19 years and should be below 25 years.

> You need to have a good eyesight. Your eye power should be of 6/6 without glasses, though it may vary from one airlines to other.

> Hindi and English is a must with any foreign language which will make an extra advantage though not compulsory.

> Unmarried candidates are preferred mostly.

Most of the airlines give more preference to graduates rather than under-graduates.

You can join air hostess-training program offered by various institutes in major cities as well as small cities.

generally the air hostess selection procedure consists of screening followed by a written examination (mostly objective type questions) followed by group discussion and finally personal interview.

Some of the institutes for air hostess training are:

> Kingfisher Training Academy.

> Air Hostess academy.

> Frank Finn Management Consultants.

> Free Bird Aviation & Management Services.
24th August 2016, 07:30 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, after graduation in commerce you can become an Air Hostess in India. The aspirant can study the diploma course conducted by the Air Hostess Training Institution. Apart from educational qualifications there are some other qualifications also required to become an Air Hostess. The candidate should be 157 cm tall and the weight should be in proportion to height. The candidate should have a pleasing personality and should communicate well. The candidate age should be below 27 years and unmarried. The candidate should have a valid passport and her eyesight should be normal. You can apply to the air lines for the post through online.
1st September 2016, 01:53 AM
adityasingh89

You complete all major criteria for going for air hostess.
But your skill-set determines whether you can perform good or not.
You need to have skills like:
Good writing, editing
Excellent communication skills
Management and social justice
Honesty
Leadership and team working skills
Interviewing skills
Time management skills
Expressing ideas and opinion
Basic Computer skills
Will to travel a lot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?