13th July 2022, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for becoming a primary Teacher in UP?

I have done 10+2 from delhi with 58% and after that completed 2 years teaching course E.T.E from Government institute recognised by SCERT from Delhi and after that did graduation in arts with 55%. I am a domiciled of uttar pradesh. But in UP , BTC is done after graduation, however in Delhi ETE is done after 10 2 , i did my graduation after ETE. Pls reply.

14th July 2022, 11:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for becoming a primary Teacher in UP?

The eligibility for becoming a Primary Teacher in UP is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree with a minimum score of 50% marks from a recognized university and 2 years Diploma in Education from NCTE/ RCI. The candidate's age should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years of age. A candidate should be a citizen of India and the candidates who belong to Nepal/Bhutan/Tibet are also eligible.
15th July 2022, 12:44 AM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility:

1. Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.

2. Candidate should be between 18-35 years of age.

3. Candidate should be a citizen of India/ Nepal/ Bhutan/Tibet.
15th July 2022, 11:41 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for becoming a primary Teacher in UP:-

1) The candidate must have Bachelor's Degree with 2 years B. Ed/D. El. Ed/BTC Exam Or Bachelor Degree with two years D. Ed. in Education OR Special Education from NCTE.

2) For Primary Level: CTET/UPTET Exam Passed.
15th July 2022, 06:07 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Am I eligible for becoming a primary Teacher in UP?

Yes, the candidate is eligible because a candidate needs 50% marks in graduation to be eligible for primary teacher in UP.

UPTET exam consists of 2 papers – Paper 1 and paper 2. Check UPTET Exam Pattern.
Candidates who score 60% in UPTET 2022 will be considered qualified for UPTET Recruitment. Check UPTET Cutoff
However, the reserved category candidates are required to score only 55% marks to qualify.
15th July 2022, 07:34 PM
IPHONE13

Eligibility:-

Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university along with the degree of B. Ed./2 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from N.C.T.E/ Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).

Bachelor’s degree in any discipline & 2 years B.T.C./C.T. (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT)

Bachelor’s degree in any discipline & qualified Special B.T.C. Training.

Bachelor’s degree with 2 years & B.T.C. Urdu special training in Uttar Pradesh.
19th July 2022, 12:18 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

The Eligibility criteria for becoming a Primary Teacher in UP are stated below.

Candidates should have finished their graduation degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate and they have earned B. Ed. or 2-year Diploma (D. Ed.) from the N.C.T.E./Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) to be eligible to apply for a primary Teacher in UP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?