14th August 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Primary Teacher?

Hello everyone, I came to know that KVS has published the recruitment for Primary Teacher. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale?

15th August 2018, 10:16 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Primary Teacher?

Procedure to apply for KVS Primary Teacher Recruitment and Pay Scale offered to Primary Teacher:

The detailed information about the applying for this recruitment and pay scale offered is given below,

Name of the Job Position - Primary Teacher

Pay Level - 6

Scale Offered - Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- per month

In order to apply for this recruitment, you are required to wait for 10 more days and need to apply from its official website. Starting date to apply online is 24th August, 2018 and need to apply from that date and last date for receipt of applications is 13th September, 2018.

In the link given below, apply link will be uploaded and can apply for this recruitment from 24th August, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to apply online

Click here for Notice
15th August 2018, 02:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Primary Teacher?

To apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment, you have to visit the official website at ((http://kvsangathan.nic.in) and fill up the online application form. You have to read all the instructions carefully and attach all the documents and photographs. After putting all the details, you have to submit the form and take a printout of it for future use.
15th August 2018, 02:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

The application procedure of KVS Primary Teacher recruitment are given below.

** First of all you have to visit at the official website.

** Then you should have to click on KVS Recruitment 2018

** Fill in all the necessary details.

** After that scan your documents

** Then you should click on submit option.

Pay scale allotted to Primary Teacher: Rs.35,400/- to Rs.2,09,200/- per month
15th August 2018, 03:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment through online at the KVS official website http://kvsangathan.nic.in. You need to fill the application form with your details, upload your recent photograph and scanned copies of required documents and submit it to complete the application process of KVS Primary Teacher recruitment.

The pay scale allotted to KVS Primary Teacher recruitment is Rs. 35000/- to Rs. 112400/- per month.
15th August 2018, 03:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

To apply for KVS ( Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan ) Primary Teacher recruitment, you need to fill the online application for the same examination by referring to the link www.kvsangathan.nic.in by 24th August 2018 to 13th September 2018.

As per the notification released for KVS 2018 recruitment, the pay scale allotted for KVS Primary teacher is Rs. 35400-112400 (i.e; Pay level- 6).

For more details regarding KVS recruitment 2018, you can refer to the link provided above.
15th August 2018, 05:17 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

To apply for the KVS Primary Teacher recruitment 2018, you need to fill the online application for the same recruitment by visiting the link www.kvsangathan.nic.in between 24th August 2018 to 13th September 2018.

The pay scale allotted for KV Primary Teacher is as per Pay level - 6 : Rs 35400-112400.

For more details regarding KVS recruitment 2019, you can visit the link www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
15th August 2018, 05:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I came to know that KVS has published the recruitment for Primary Teacher. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale?

Eligible candidates have to apply online from 24th August, 2018 for the KVS Primary Teacher recruitment. The maximum age limit for applying KVS Primary Teacher recruitment is 30 years (as on 30-09-2018).

The pay scale of Primary Teacher recruitment is given below:

Pay level - 6 (Rs 35400 – Rs 112400)

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?