26th November 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for BTC course having done graduation in 2015?

I have completed my intermediate in 2010, but due to financial condition I completed my graduation in 2015. Now, I want to take admission in BTC course. Am I eligible for BTC course?

26th November 2016, 09:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BTC course having done graduation in 2015?

Yes, graduation with at least 50% marks is the minimum criteria for BTC admission. If you have the given marks, then surely you can apply for it. Admission is based on merit on the basis of your graduation marks.

If you have got good enough marks in your graduation, then chances of admission will be more for you in a good government institution.
26th November 2016, 11:22 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BTC course having done graduation in 2015?

Yes, you are eligible for BTC course as per your academics.

Eligibility criteria to do the BTC exam :-

-The candidate should have domicile of Uttar Pradesh.

-The candidate should possess a graduation degree along with 2 year BTC Diploma/ Cleared CTET or UPTET from any recognized institute or university.

-The candidate having passed B.Ed. degree is also eligible to apply for the BTC.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 21 to 40 years as on 1st July of the year of admission. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to the OBC and SC/ST category .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?