23rd August 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to continue TYBSc(Zoology) if quit 7 years ago after completed 2nd year?

Hello friends, I haven’t qualify in TYBSc(Zoology). I have attempted 7 years ago. But I haven’t completed. Now I want to complete my TYBSc(Zoology) course. I would like to know that I am still eligible to do again TYBSc(Zoology)? I have completed my 2nd year and quit studying. Tell me if I am eligible or not.

29th August 2019, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to continue TYBSc(Zoology) if quit 7 years ago after completed 2nd year?

There is a fixed period of time during which you have to pass all yours exams then only you will be eligible for the degree. Usually, the duration is 7 years for completing the degree at most of the universities in India for a 3-year degree course.

You have already mentioned that you have passed 2nd year 7 years back, which means that time period to complete the degree is gone now. You have to take fresh admission in the first year if you want a degree now.
15th January 2021, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to continue TYBSc(Zoology) if quit 7 years ago after completed 2nd year?

i have attempt my tybsc in 2014, but i failed and after that i dint continue, but now i want to complete my tybsc in 2021, so am i i eligible to do my bsc pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?