17th February 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to continue AMIE course if completed 2 papers of Section-B 15 years ago?

I have done diploma in electronics engineering from Institute of Engg. and rural technology allahabad. whether it is equivalent to B.Sc.? If not, can I do B.Sc. in Maths/Physics with my job. I was doing A.M.I.E. Section B 15 years ago. In which I have cleared two papers. Can I continue it once again?

24th March 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to continue AMIE course if completed 2 papers of Section-B 15 years ago?

I have done diploma in electronics and passed 6 subjects in AMIE section B and discontinued 10 years back. Is it possible to continue the Section B? Whether the subjects which I passed are considered or not?
18th July 2019, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to continue AMIE course if completed 2 papers of Section-B 15 years ago?

I have discontinued in bca. 12 years ago I am continued in b.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?